Code of Business Conduct
Abbott Laboratories Code of Business Conduct
As applicable to my work responsibilities—
- I will deal honestly and ethically with Abbott and on Abbott’s behalf
in all matters.
- I will avoid actual or apparent conflicts with Abbott’s interests.
- I will advance Abbott’s business interests when the opportunity
to do so arises.
- I will comply with Abbott’s standards, policies and procedures
regarding gifts, meals and entertainment.
- I will ensure the accuracy and integrity of Abbott’s books, records
- I will protect the confidential information of customers and others
which I receive in the course of conducting Abbott business.
- I will ensure that, in all reports and documents filed with or submitted
to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission by Abbott
and in other public communications made by Abbott, Abbott’s
disclosures are full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable.
- I will comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to my work
responsibilities in every country in which Abbott does business.
- I will comply with all Abbott standards, policies and procedures.
- I will protect Abbott’s assets, and promote their efficient and legitimate
- I will protect Abbott’s confidential information.
- I will protect the health and safety of Abbott employees.
- I will use Abbott’s electronic media for legitimate business purposes.
I certify that I have received, read, understood and will abide by the
Code of Business Conduct.