We hope you enjoy the Abbott NewsTwitter Feed. We will be sharing Abbott news and information with all those who wish to sign on.
We encourage you to interact by following us and discussing relevant topics. However, Abbott expects that followers will be respectful of others. Please read through these simple rules, and check back from time to time because they may change:
Abbott NewsTwitter Feed Code of Conduct
See complete Abbott News Twitter Usage Protocol.
- Please refrain from abusive, defamatory, or obscene comments.
- Do not violate any law or regulation.
- Do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights/trade secrets of any person, business or place.
- We reserve the right to delete false or misleading comments from the Abbott News Twitter stream.
- Please keep in mind that Abbott does not represent nor endorse any opinions expressed by followers within the Abbott stream of posts, and that any content posted by anyone other than Abbott is the responsibility of the submitter and not Abbott.
- Abbott reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any content.
- Submission of any content grants Abbott an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual license and right to publish, use and publicly perform such content, or any idea contained in such content, in any way, and in all media, for commercial, advertising, promotional or any other purpose without consideration to the submitter.
- The Abbott News Twitter channel will not respond to any channels that are determined to be fake, pseudo-Abbott channels.
- All Twitter terms and conditions apply.
You may automatically receive Abbott financial or press release information by e-mail.
Subscribe to Abbott's Newsfeeds and get up-to-the-minute news from all of Abbott's businesses.
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a way of easily sharing and automatically updating news and other web content. This RSS feed consists of a list of headlines, descriptions, and a link to a web page on Abbott.com where the full article is made available.
How do I use RSS?
To use RSS, you will need a special RSS reader or aggregator that will allow you to collect and display the RSS feed. Download an RSS reader or aggregator and follow the setup instructions provided by the third party.
- You agree not to hold Abbott responsible for any content provided by any third-party service.
- Abbott retains any ownership and other rights in the RSS Content.
- Use is accompanied by proper attribution to Abbott as the source (where appropriate).
- Abbott reserves the right to suspend or terminate this service at any time
- If you do not agree, please exit and disregard the information contained herein.